Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,    One of our customer wants to implement UCCX 11.6 in their premises. Currently they have CUCM 11.5 installed.   They have 60 total agents, 50 concurrent agents.  - Call recording required - HA required - 2 IVRs (Internal & External)       So, I...

Hello,I need your guidance because I need to deploy a postcall survey in a Contact Center using UCCX 7 scripting. I have limited knowledge in scripting and don't really know how, or if it is possible, to pass the information I need between the differ...

Resolved! Scripting Question

Hi Everyone I wanted to know can someone tell me what steps I would need to perform on a script to achieve the requested outcome. I had a manager ask me about modifying the script for the help desk. What he wants is if one of his guys forgets to log ...

Hi guys,   One of our staff managed to create a call forwarding loop between two phones (A and B). Now the phone A line is in busy mode but allows forwarding to another number.  I found many documents on the bug related to it and how to avoid, but co...

I have users getting two error messages when trying to log into CCX Historical Reports: All available connections to database server are in use by other client machines. Please try again later and check the log file for error 5054             and Cou...

ngaitan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   From Agent Skill Group Interval table we found that default skill group (CUCM03_PG.Cisco_Video.defa.03438) has AgentOutCallsTalkTime, WorkNotReadyTime etc. Could someone confirm why we have value for these fileds. From Document I understand...

DefaultSkillGroup.png
Bharath by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes