Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, I hope to someone get me a solution for this situation.   I've a report in CUIC Premium 11.5, and I tried to pass a variable to the XML permalink, but I have this error.   The URL is https://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8444/cuicui/permalink/?viewId=345C...

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 2.05.49 PM.png
dsorto001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to run a report from CUIC (UCCX 11.6 Premium) that will display the number of agents per time interval that were in the ready state for a particular CSQ?   Similar to the Live Queue Data reports but I need historical data.   Than...

Hi   I am trying to establish a Microsoft SQL Server OLE Db connection to our Contact Centre Informix Db I can create a local ODBC connection on my PC without any issues. However, when I try to create an OLEDB connection on our SQL Server I get many ...

We have been using DB Lookup with ICM for years. Currently on version 11. Recently we added columns to the SQL Database and removed them. We then added them back to SQL. We are also replicating the database to the B-side. The A-side is failing with t...

Hi Expert,   UCCX 11.6 2 nodes   When our primary server does down, logged in Finesse agents automatically redirects to secondary Finesse URL, which is good. However, once the connection to the primary server re-establishes, we are just seeing that t...

Hello,   Again, I have recently went live with our new socialminer chat.  From the contact service queue, I see only two options.  Longest idle and most skilled.  Couple issues I am having with longest idle.  Per another discussion I created on notif...

Hi, Anyone knows any methods /inbuilt CVP reports to show the exact time spend only in the IVR /Self service cvp application.   Exsiting vxml /call reports does not show the IVR time  rather shows overall timing once the call hits ucce to agent / cal...

All, I've tried the following method to upgrade from UCCX 8.5.1 to 11.6:   Stage new 11.6 VM in production - SUCCESSTake DRS backup of old 8.5.1 VM - SUCCESSStage new 8.5.1 VM in lab/isolated network - SUCCESSRestore 8.5.1 VM backup to 8.5.1 VM lab/i...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upload a WAV file "SRC+Neu+Emer.wav" that is 219 KB using "Cisco Unified CCX Administration\Prompt Management". I keep getting a message "Special Characters like.....are not allowed in file name". The file name doesn't have any of the S...

kbeaton by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have just went live with our new chat feature from Socialminer.  We are at 11.6 using finesse desktop.  The new incoming chat dings quietly and a toaster window appears for 5 seconds.  My staff are struggling real bad to notice they have a...

hello     i need help after i got new license from Cisco ( Re-Host )  .. in UCCX   IVR port was x2  now it's 0 ...   Package: Cisco Unified CCX Standard Total IVR Port(s): 0 High Availability : Disabled Cisco Unified CCX Maximum Agents: 400     so i ...

Abood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes