Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We currently run a custom wallboard application on a Windows 2003/32bit / IIS server.  We are attempting to migrate the wallboard application to a Windows 2012 R2 / IIS and we get the following error: “System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException (0x80131937): ERR...

Resolved! Reboot the UCCX 7

Hi, We have two old UCCX 7 servers and want to reboot them one by one, I just want to confirm two things here: 1/ The way to reboot, since they are on Windows server, should I RDP into the Windows server then reboot the Windows server? Do I need to...

Hello, I am creating a script and menu is playing using micro app. I want to put # key as an option in menu. Can someone please guide what will be the configration param for network Network VRU Script. Thanks in Advance!! Regards Anuj Kumar

Hi experts, Currently getting CCX and finesse setup. Our providers are not even investigating gadgets. Instead they are making our agents use jabber - and told us chat doesn't exist in finesse. After research, I've found this to be false. That being ...

art.lacie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are doing a fresh installation of CCMP on a windows 2012 server using the OVA template. Initially an error comes as TempDB and TempDB log directory should be in different discs even though when I deployed ova template , only one hard disk is creat...

Hello guys, Does anyone here has a ready code to incorporate in my existing sql query to get the relative date range filter in cuic? The usual relative date range and absolute date range, plus the start and end time below them. How do you actually co...

Resolved! Service Level

Hello Cisco Folks, Obviously, we measure service level on a skill group level only. I wonder why we dont measure SL on an agent level? What is the explanation there. I see all reports in CUIC and I could only see SL when running skill group reports b...

Hello everyoneBefore,when my customer used CAD as agent desktop,if the agent want to launch a post call survey,agent can press a customized button on  CAD whcih contained the function of launcing a blind transfer the call to a Survey script.However,I...