Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am attempting to create a custom java class in UCCX 10.x to upload a file to Amazon S3. I have created the .java file on my local PC and can happily compile and run the file and it performs the expected function. When uploading the .jar to ...

Resolved! Finesse vs CTIOS

Would appreciate examples or opinions on when it makes sense to still use CTIOS rather than Finesse for agents and supervisors?  Basically, what are the technical limitations of Finesse that would lead to the use of CTIOS rather than Finesse for a ne...

Hi Guys, I have UCCX 8.5 and I wanted to add a welcome message, and I chose a wav file but when I called the number the sound not clear and has too much attenuation with sound, what is the problem here? thanks to all  Mohammad Saeed

Hello Experts,We are integrating our .NET/WPF based thick client application with Cisco UCCX using a C++ library. We don't use CAD. Somehow the IVR parameters aren't getting passed to the agent's end, while we try to solve it, I was just wondering if...

Hi all, I have a problem on Cisco IP Phone (IPPA) and CAD BE and here is the error message:'an error was received from the ldap service and entries made in the log file' Can you tell me if the problem is CUCM (LDAP) or UCCE (CAD, CTIOS,  etc....)?See...

Hi All I was looking for technical requirements for enabling Call Monitoring in CSD in 9.x environment. and I found two ways : 1. via SPAN Configuration2. via Cisco Agent Desktop But I found that SPAN mode doesnt support G.722 codec and we need to di...

Hello,i get the following Error:failed to update the Cisco Unified CM Telephony user on the Cisco Unified CM. when i configure the user on UCCX under System -> Cisco Unified CM Configuration Version 10.6.1.10000-39 the user are exists on the CUCM wit...

Torsten G by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes