Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Experts,We've informed a problem that, while some agents are in the phone call to support their client, another call is interrupted those Agents. And if the agents are not responding, those call those call are showing as abandon which  are hampe...

Any ideas on the following occasional errors we get on Cube?1.  SIP-3-INTERNAL: Cannot insert call history entry for callID : 248572232. SIP-3-NOMATCH: Unable to find matching CCB for ccCallID3. VOICE_IEC-3-GW: SIP: Internal Error (1xx wait timeout):...

pheadden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where are SLA`s for CSQ calculated? I`ve inherited  a  script where there is an initial agent count equal to zero "agentsLoggedIn =" followed by a prompt before it is offered to the actual CSQ " Select Resource" - With regards SLA`s , is the SLA only...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,One of my customer wants to get AQM and WFM. They have 75 premium agents with HA and the valid UCSS/ESW. I know QM includes QM base ad QM recording server, i'm just wonderring the dedicated QM recording server is mandatory or optional, or is...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes