Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Prompt count

Does anyone know of a way to find out many times an option has been selected in a script/call tree? I'm trying to run some numbers for UCCX to see how many times and option was selected. Thanks in advance,Will

Hi Gents,In RCD table we are getting lots of calls with RouterErrorCode 448. Any idea what could be the reason and how could we solve it. Its Request Type is Post Route and Originator type is VRU.Software Versions:CVP 8.5 with ES 6ICM 8.5.4 with no E...

Has anyone heard of a situation where CAD is auto answering calls?  The users are reporting it sporadically only when they get a off a call and a call is waiting in queue, the call will automatically connect right after they hang up the first call.  ...

jecker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a requirement which requires all data, logs, transaction, etc that was done during the testing phase be purged/deleted before being able to rollout the system into production.Is there a proper procedure to do this? This would involved d...

So no matter how I set the Call Address in this step it still sends the CID of the person calling the application.  I want to send a very specific CID, the Trigger assigned to the application.  I set that as the Mask on the Trigger, and in the Call R...

Hi,I have successfully installed Quality Management for Cisco unified contact center express but some agents who have quality management desktop recording, calls do not get archived. I checked the logs and get the error : SQMUPLOAD1020 Database error...

aoolaayan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are running UCCX v9  ( standard version,  not premium ) We created a variable in a script,  ( average waitting time )   And from another server we would like to query the value of this variable I have no idea how can we do that,  ( no idea if ...

PC PC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way in UCCX to let callers know that if the estimated wait time is more than 5 minutes or less than 5 minutes to prompt? I'm being asked that the caller only be told if their place in queue is less than 5 or more than 5 minutes; not exact ...