Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm looking for good documentation on the Data and Time Functions in ICM scripts The Scripting and Media Routing Guide lacks good examples and is missing information. The information using the built-in help feature of the ICM Script Editor is actuall...

jcvanwyng by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GuysI need one information. may be it could be the registry getting of Dialer. But I am not sure.If  customer does not answer and  voice mail, they that call will treat as  CLOSED call and no need to come back in the dialer.But others call will...

Hi,I'm working on a implementation of CPV with PCCE. At the moment i have set the configuration of CVP PSTN Gateway to recieve calls from PSTN and calls are working normally. call get routed to CVP and then to ICM and finally to the agent. The proble...

I'm running CSD 6.6(1) Premium w/ CCX 7.0 on a machine that is configured as a mail relay server.  This machine is on all the time as is CSD, so that email alerts related to queue levels can be sent to appropriate management.  However after a period ...

Hello,We currently have Cisco AQM 8.5 integrated with UCCX 8.6 and our customer no longer has a requirement for screen recording and evaluations. Is there a simple way to disable these features without having to request a new license? They only requi...

CTI

Hi All - Once the agent is logged in to CTI, is there any way where agent can move to READY state automatically.I need to customize the setttings like as soon as agent has logged in agent has to move READY state automatically.SIVANESAN R       

Hi,UCCX ver 7.0 Premium.I created a test file with one contact.When I import the file, I get the following message:File name Test Outbound.txtNumber of contacts imported successfully:1Contacts with invalid phone01 field not imported. Number of contac...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install the Supervisor Desktop plugin but I keep getting the message that "This installation is not fully configured".  I ran the Desktop Client Configuration Tool and although it succeded it had the following two errors....anyone know ...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ola Pessoal,Meu Cliente tem uma solução de CUCM e UCCX, versões 8.6.2 e 8.0.2 respectivamente. Gostariamos de saber se o CUCMS é capaz de monitorar a utilização das Portas IVR. Abri um TAC e fui informado que somente a partir da versão 9.x do UCCX é ...

Hi Support Community I am trying to use a 'Call Consult Transfer' step in my script to an external number but each time it fails and goes down the unsuccesful branch. I decided to rule out making an external call and chnaged the destination to an int...