Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using the Session ID info in Contact Center to set a search key value and I am wondering if The Session ID in CCX ever resets or will it just keep growing? If it does reset when does it reset? Every month, year?Thank You!                  

Hi, guys:   I have a production network of CUCM 5.0 & UCCX 5.0 running well. As you know, they are so old, so I decided to buy two BE6k servers running CUCM & UCCX  9.x to replace the 5.0 system. During the replacement, I don't want migrate  the old ...

mingl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will soon be implementing UCCX and will be using Cisco Agent Desktop as the client on Agent's Windows 7 PCs. We'd also like to implement Jabber for these Agents, so that they can click-to-call contacts from Active Directory and Outlook, as well as...

Hello guys,Recently we started facingt this issue that whenever a supervisor logs into CSD, after a while he receives a message saying: "Another supervisor just logged in with the same ID you are logged in with. You will be logged off and the Supervi...

I have Call Manager and Contact Center and installed both of them. Then i added license but i want to install CAD Client Configuration. I downloaded .exe file in CCX (Tools-->Plug-ins-->Download CAD Client Configuration) but when i open this .exe fil...

My name is Michael Love,  I am having issues getting counts for Courtest Call Back.  I need help building a query to get a count of all customers that Accepted Courtesy Call Back. I am also trying to fine out (of those that accepted Courtest Call Bac...

MhLove007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a courtesy callback app that includes a section to record a message from the contact, then play it back to the agent when one is available. I am currently using a recording step followed by an upload prompt step. While this works, it presents ...