Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning,I would like to find a way, so that when the call comes in, it will check for a spefic Agent's status.If the agent's status is available I would like to send it to the CSQ by using Select Resource.If the agent is Not Ready or logged off,...

Steve W by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCE/CAD Patching

Just had a general question. When you apply patches to UCCE (ie. 7.5.10 to 7.5), do you have to use a local admin acct to run the patches or can you use a domain admin acct with local admin rights? For CAD, it's my understanding I Have to use a local...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can't find a good document or post that addresses this so I apologize for double posting if there is one.I'm looking for a document athat describes how to mark the call handled in the IP IVR script so if the caller hangs up webview doesn't show the c...

jasunf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have UCCX 8.5 Premium and need to create a Holiday schedule within the script.  I was told I should create a HTML document with my holidays and then include it in my script.  Has anyone created this and can you map out the steps ...