Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi team, I need to integrate a TCL script with a CCX script. The environment is: call >>>> CCX script >>> Collected digits >>>> Call Redirect to TCL scriptBut, I need to receive the collected digits in my tcl script. I have asked for CCX script admin...

Resolved! UCCX-8.6

Hi All,Customer's Global Help Desk uses CISCO CUCM for their Contact Center support. Global Help Desk Locations (India, China, Malaysia and Mexico).Need clarity on the following two points if can can be achieved using UCCX 8.6 version and howSkillset...

Hi All,I have installed ICM9 dual sided which is in working condition, now i am trying to install CCMP (Management Portal 9.0) although the installation went good.Now when looking at the connection status i can see that the ConAPI services for ICM si...

Dear support,as we are uing ipcc system  Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168 Package: Cisco Unified CCX Enhancedwhen user dial service desk number after working hours must be transfer to mobile but its  not working user hearing the  po...

helloi know in SQL Termination_Call_Detail the PeriphoeralCallKey is an identifier for the call.now i want sent the field to CVP.how can i do ??first, i will give PeriphoeralCallKey to Call.PeripheralVariable1then use this command send it to CVPconca...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes