Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have been working on this for days and could not get it resolved. I am using UCCX 8.5 Pre to receive an http trigger and send response with some parameters and variables mapping. I followed the scripting guide to create the html template and do...

shiquan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,               Could you guyes please help me that i want to develop a NOC for my Contact center infrastucture thats includes cisco IPCC / Hosted / Avaya, could you recomend any solution which is more specific to contact center operations ..... Fo...

Hello,I have a login issue with one of the agents of a UCCE system using CTIOS 8.0(1).When this agent tries to login he gets the error 10166 - This phone is restricted.I have tried the below scenarios and I was always getting the same error on login:...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- ***************************************************************** --><!-- Test for the ASR.                                                                                                                    ...

Team,I am new to UCCX Scripting, so I am not sure how to work through this issue.I have a customer that would like to see the "Time held in Queue"Is there a variable that already tracks this, and I can just assign it to an enterprise variable?Do I ha...