Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,Kindly guide me if I can apply the below password policy on ICM's agents or not.Minimum password length must be 8 characters, alphanumeric, no blank passwords. Upon password renewal, reuse of old passwords must not be entertained. All passw...

Hi All. Problem Description : We are facing an issue with a ACD agent where when he tries to log onto the Desk phone through the Cisco UCCX profile ( with his Cisco Agent ID), he gets the Error Code : 201 . Since I am new to the UCCX domain , with on...

I am experiencing the agent state going to "Call not answered" instead of changing state to "RONA". In addition after the call is released it goes to a voice message that states we are experincing problems and disconnect the call. Not sure if I need ...

walkeri01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, We have configured an IVR based outbound campaign and it is working fine. As ,the client has more than one contact number(phone01,phone02), we would like to configure the UCCE dialer to dial the second number(phone02) in case the first on...

Rima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question in relation to the SRND.It states that the Maximum Outbound Skills per Agent is 5.I am walking into a pre-existing environment where I see an agent has 30 skill groups that are purposed for Outbound Calls. What would be the conseque...

corymcn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to ask about the report on CUIC 1. In Agent Login Logout Report - Logout Reaseon Code, what is meant by:a. Connection Failure ?b. Agent Initiated ?c. Device Conflicts? 2. In Agent Detail Report - Type Call a. Inbound ACD b. Inbound Non-ACD on ...