Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CAD v CAD-BE

Does anyone know if there are any disadvantages in using the brower edition CAD over the application version in UCCX 8.x?I think CAD-BE doesn't support the email client, but unsure. Haven't yet found a link that defines the differences.

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,when agents are busy with chat case, if a new customer tries to open a case he receives off hours message. why the customer request do not wait in queue in order for his turn to arrives and be served?thanks,

learnsec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have UCCX 8.5.1 SU3 PUB and SUB successfully restored from 7.0.1 using PUT in a test environment, The CTI route points have also registered on the respective call managers. I am able to dial the pilot numbers and the agents are able to login ...

HI I havae one issue regarding codec negotiation , Customer dials in listen IVR call transfer to Agent 1 (Whose phone is on G711) Agent 1 transfer call back IVR using Blind Transfer Call goes back to IVR & Customer again press 0 to go back to new age...

Hi,I have an issue with the upgrade from UCCX to 7.0.1I have a backup from 4.5 and I installed 7.0.1sr5 on a new machine.The upgrade fails at 43% with the message:**Unable to contact Call Manager. Please make sure that the Call Manager is running and...

Resolved! uccx 7 w2k3 media

hi, i`m trying to build my home lab for uccx 7 in a vmware machine, but i dont have the w2k3 media from cisco, can anybody help me share, i will appereciate if  i could get one available, you could email the link for  me at ababausman1@yahoo.com.than...

Hi All,In the Security Best Practices Guide we can see some of the folders which needs to be excluded from the anti virus scan. Is it mandatory to exclude? Can we exclude the entire Folder like ICM or CVP instead? Please advice.Thanks and Regards,Adi...

Hello,            I have installed ICM 9.0 as a sprawler set up.All the services are up and running.In ICM 9.0,Precision routing functionality is available.In AW,under the UCCE Administration tools,I am able to open the CCE web administration URL,but...

Hi ,I have CAD 8.5 installed in my system.My supervisor desktop doesnt have the extension to login. Every time i login it ask for the Username and password.I dont know how to monitor a agent and all the supervisory function like barge in and intercep...

SERVION by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have UCCX 7.0 in HA mode, one of the server (Primary or Secondary) gets stuck and we have to hard reboot the system and then it comes back to naormal. During this phase CRS administration page on that particular server does not open and even we ca...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,So ive integrated the script I have into an SQL db for automated ordering. It's been working for a while. The caller enters their customer ID 8-10 digits followed by a #. They are then asked to verify the information when the input is played back ...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes