Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, all.Has anyone ever setup the WIM/EIM 4.3(X) in a single/collocated deployment model? Our web server is in the DMZ zone and it is in a Workgroup. Then the rest of the server components stays in the IPCC domain and it is in a separate network vlan...

eric.neoh by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,dows the CAD from UCCX run under Windows 2008 R2 Terminal Server? I have an customer that ist using Windows Terminal Server 2008 R2 and they want to use UCCX. But the Compatibility of UCCX 8.5 says, that the CAD is only for Windows XP, Vista ...

Hi All,I have UCCX 8.5, once the Agents want to login they get the following error: "Login failed due to a configuration error. Please ask you system  administrator to associate your phone with the RM JTAPI Provider user ID  according to the instruct...

hamed1900 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My UCCX is 8.5 su3 ,CME is 8.5.When the IP phone agent loggin ,the screen display "The extension you entered is not associated with this agent ID. Verify the extension and try again"The CME config in the Attach file.I have creat age...

pancho_cai by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find or change the password for CiscoWbUsr?  I have a customer that needs access to this to hook up a customer wall board.  I have upgraded them from 5.0 to 8.5.1.  Thanks!                  

ronupcdef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a UCCX cluster with 2 nodes running version 8.0.2.10000-41We have upgraded both nodes to version 8.5.1.11001-35 and switched the publisher to this new version. We applied the new licenses and the publisher was OKWe then wanted to switch th...

Hi,I have configured EM for the contact center agents via phone login, but it requires AD credentials when you subscribe the contact center to the EM profile. This means I need to enter the credentials for the agents; i dont see EM carry forward the ...

johnhsnow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've opened a TAC Case regarding this, but I figured posting this one here as well couldn't hurt.Here's the scenario, and note it affects inbound calls from the PSTN via the SIP Gateway to CUCM to the UCCX as well as CUCM phone to phone calls.Called ...

mmiktus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes