Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! Agent License in IPCCE 7.0

Hi,I am currently working with ipcce7.0 with ctios and ipivr. I want to check how many agents license do we have installed in icm.Please let me know how and where we need to check the current agent license capacity in icm.Regards,Dinesh Joshi

UCCE DC&AC for upgraded 8.0.1

Hello I have a question with Domain controllers and Active directory, I have UCCE 7.5 and need to do upgraded 8.0.1, I have the DC&AC in NON-ICM server, I doubt is when I to do upgraded over my PROGGERS is necesary run software over account within do...

CAD two versions same pc

Is it possible to run two different versions of CAD on the same pc.   We are upgrading on new servers to 8.6 UCCX and customer wants to leave old version CAD for backout.I dont think it will work.Any ideas

miket by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC Historical Report

Hi     ThereI have a question about IPCC Historical report.Is it possible to allow  only see 1 CSQ historical report?For example, I have 4 CSQs (A, B, C and D), I assign an user Peter have the capability to do the reporting, by default he can run the...

yixiu0317 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX HA server install

HI allI wanted to know what would be the steps involved in installing a HA server for UCCX? We had a consultant come out to do our upgrades of our other UC products and the server was delayed and the consultant was moved to another project last week....

scooter817 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Service levels in UCCX- include IVR time?

I`ve been asked a question regarding Service Levels. Within UCCX the levels are set so if the service level is 10 and the % is set to 25% then we expect 25% of  calls to be answered within 10secs however if you have IVR, option 1, press 2 etc should ...

iptuser55 by Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 7.0(2) ES3

Can someone point me to a readme document for this engineering special. I'm looking to see if this is a mandatory ES that I need to apply to 7.0(2) or if it fixes only certain issues.

dferrie by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CCX Engine Shutdown - UCCX 802 on VMWare

All,Installing UCCX 802SU3 on VMWare. CUCM version is 8.5.1SU3. Checked compatibility matrix and these two are compatible.I am using VMWare Server 2.0 as a Host. VM Server configured:Red Hat Enterprise 4 (32 Bit)2 x CPU4 GM RAM2 x 146 GB HDSCSI Contr...

wenqianyu by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes