Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there !when clients are going to be handled by an agent, the client hears only one ring .. meanwhile the agents phone is ringing.. but the clients don't know..1. how can I make the clients hear all the rings ? 2. is it possible that the clients d...

Wow, I come to add the SNMP snap-in and it's not there. I've done this a hundred times on W2003 so just expected the same business. As you probably remember:1. Type "mmc" in the Run box2. Under "Console Root" select File -> Add/Remove Snap-in3. Find ...

geoff by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,Could you please some one suggest me what are the steps to follow  to confirm a log in agent should recieve a call via UCCX?I have finished the following steps:1) Configured demo agent in UCM and associated with an DN2) Installed CAD in the Ne...

Chts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am sending data collected from a CVP application back to ICM in the array variable user.microapp.FromExtVXML(0).  Now I want to parse the data and put it into ECC Variables.  I can do all this but one issue:  how do I handle data that can have vary...

whd1733ne by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes