Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Need a little help in getting a document to write and upload correctly.  Where the attached script works fine in UCCX 7, it does not work properly in UCCX 8.  Basically, I understand UCCX 7 goes from a Windows version to Linux and the directory right...

What is a Service_Real_Time_Table and when does this table get populated? And what are the configurations required to have this table populated? I have created a service and define the service types and service level threshold. Also I have added the ...

Hi All, In our new IPCCE setup, agents take around 30 seconds to login to CAD. The CAD version is 8.5.2(a). All edge sites users will take around same time to login. Is this normal or any method to improve the login time?The current ctios based agent...

Customer is doing a physical to virtual parallel build and wants to backup the existing systems, and recover them onto the new virtualized server.  The new servers will have different names and different IP addresses.I'm thinking the name has to be t...

Dear Cisco Support Community,I would like to know how to archive the following items into a CCX script;I have 1000 .wav files separated in 10 categoriesCustomer will choose the category and I need to play the .wav files according the category.I need ...