Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Loading html input with user.getId() (for example)

I am using the Learning Sample.  In the .js document there are entries like: $("#userId").text(user.getId());I am trying to load the ID into an input object: <td <input type="text" id="userid" value=""></td>I can successfully load the value into othe...

rls1234 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Question about WithConfirm element

First question, I have DigitWithConfirm element, the element suppose ask the user to enter (exactly) 4 digit number and followed by pound key. In my original thought, if user enter pound key, it should treat as terminated character by default, which ...

Finesse Whisper coaching using JS/REST

Hi,I want to initiate whisper coaching for my Supervisors using either the Javascript or RESTful services. I can see how to initiate a Silent Monitor but can't see any documentation on how to perform Whisper mode, so that the Supervisor can talk to t...

andysteel by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Disable Callback Feature in Finesse

Hi Everyone,Is there a way to disable callback feature in Finesse ?  We have a team of outbound agents who accidentally keep on using this feature. It would helpful to know if this could be disabled.Screenshot attachedRegardsDip Mehta

Resolved! single step conference.

Hi,Is there an api in finesse that we can call to initiate a singlestep conference. i am using finesse 11.5 lib and there is only an Api for initiating adirectTransfer  -> initiateDirectTransfer: function (mediaAddress, toAddress, handlers)or a cons...

azizshaik by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error in custom element in CVP 9.0(1)

I'm trying to build a client library that a custom element. I downloaded the JDK 1.6_24, and used the wsimport program to generate source files from the WSDL, which I then used to craft the jar file. The element builds fine in Call Studio, the call f...

Resolved! Callvariable Layout based on Workflow

All - I have to show different call variable Layout based upon Workflow condition(inbound \ outbound).I have verified document, it was mentioned to create HTTP action with layout name in  "user.layout",what would be URL suppose to be configured in HT...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors