Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a question about setting passwords for agent using finesse, Is it mandatory to set the password for agents using finesse, is there a way we can get around setting passwords for each and every agent.CTIOS clients didnt have the need to set p...

azizshaik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many simultaneous XMPP connections will Social Miner support for monitoring the status of task routing tasks?Also are there any API limits (e.g. calls/minute) if using API calls to monitor the status of task routing tasks?

kpickard by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Where i can look for functions that i can use In Formula Fields?OrI need a function that calculates the week of year based on date Field. Also i extract from a Date Field  "22-03-17"   the year and month  and .Regards

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

You can create a custom Value List, e.g.ID     VALUE1     Blah12     Blah23     Blah3You can create a Report Definition that has an field  (which would be an ID value) linked to the Value List.But I want the report data output to show the Value rathe...

Hi,Can I build an application which can change data (for example: CallStausZones to C and CallResult to 10 for manual close contacts) directly on SQL DL table?May exist some API which can do:show contact list and personal callback list for campaigns,...

Top Solution Authors