IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, my PSTN provider will upgrade their T1 line to SIP recently, and i have some concern about the VG configuration: Currents CUCM 11--------> H323------> Voice Gateway 3925 ---> T1 ------>PSTN In new scenario i got one SIP router from servic...

Kosi227 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Need help on Cisco phones power up. This is for my Home Lab.  I have purchased Cisco 3550 Switch and 4 Cisco 7940 phones, when i try connecting the phones to switch, nothing happens (Blank Screen). On the Switch side, i see a behavior where the...

Hi all, I am using CUCM 11.0 and cisco 8851 .  when I try to change softkey ,it works(everything but digit after first ) . The customer asked me to change digit after first  layout  they want abbreviated dial first/seconed . When I apply this  noth...

Hi Dear,I have a question about  CUBE, How can I load sharing with per call on CUBE For example I have two dial  peer different session target I want to route to one calls different ISP one call  another ISP... (First call call should be route ISP ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the following DID  Gateway -G2 DID 2222000 2222499 Gateway -G1 did23320002332100 if the extension 1001 trying to call outside 9.2444200 and G2 fails called party should see  '2332000' how can i do that Thanks

Resolved! Call redirect

Hi , I have one issue I wanted to  direct the 858 xxx xxxx (receptionist when customer chooses 0 for operator) to the hunt group 888 xxx xxxx? how can I do that ?

S Sadiq by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes