IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get complaints from users on the 7821 that when there is a voice message the voice message (VM) symbol overwrites the missed called symbol.  The solid red light on the handset is also turned on when there is a voice message.  So, this is redundant ...

techarfb1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So normally, we would navigate to the phone's IP, navigate to Device Logs > Console Logs and download from there. However for the 7940 models, the 'Console Logs' button is not appearing. After some research I have concluded that it might be simply t...

TariqMK by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know the office IE11 compatibility for CUCM 9.1? Or a list of all compatible versions.I check the compatibility matrix and it doesn't really list browsers. Using IE11 none of the drop downs work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

K L by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is it possible to perform the following with Cisco Unity call handler or Call Routing features (Time of Day, Hunt Groups, etc.) on CUCM? Ability to setup an out-of-hours call schedule that includes: Weekly list of on-call phone numbers (externa...

jacarrio by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All , I have configured Auto Attendant all call Handler ( Greeting) are working , but i want main greeting to play again if there is no input from caller on sub-Greeting .  i need to configure main greeting for all sub greeting . please advis...