IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Firstly let me say that I am a complete novice on the CUCM. I am asked to look at it about once a year when we either have a problem or a feature needs adding. I need to set up forced authorization for 084, 118 and 09 numbers. I have set this u...

Good Morning, I have been trying to upload the .loads and .tgz files to my TFTP server.  The load file uploads fine and can be searched for, however, the .tgz looks as if it's uploading, but does not show up in a search.  The file is : pkg1.dx650.1...

plavin001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in my voice gateway, mroute shows below: (*, 224.0.1.40), 3w2d/00:02:40, RP 0.0.0.0, flags: DCL Incoming interface: Null, RPF nbr 0.0.0.0 Outgoing interface list: GigabitEthernet0/0, Forward/Sparse-Dense, 2w4d/stopped Loopback0, Forward/Sparse-Dense,...

Mary by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, First time poster and I hope this hasn't been asked already but if it has I definitely couldn't find it. It's my first time using CTI Route Points and I've been asked a question from our development team.  The question is "Can you have a ...

Resolved! CME Call Park

Hello, I trying to park some call but is not working i receive a message at the IP Phone that the park destiny is not available My config: telephony-service sdspfarm units 3 sdspfarm transcode sessions 3 sdspfarm tag 1 CONFER sdspfarm tag 2 XCODEC c...