IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. I have a network which was programmed with different people  where  some routers and switches programmed with auto trust CoS  some of them auto trust dscp . I assume some of them inspecting level 2 another one inspecting dscp information lev...

Hi everybody, According to Cisco Dochttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-3750-series-switches/91862-cat3750-qos-config.htmlit said "Stack ring bandwidth depends on the stack cabling. If the stack is connected at full bandwidth,...

We have Cisco Unity Express Version 7.1  Voice mail.I have a phone with multiple extensions on it.I want to have some of the extensions' voice mail show the Message Indicator Lamp on that phone. Line 1 2942Line 2 4002Line 3 3115 I want line 3 MWI to ...

Hello all, I'm currently troubleshooting an issue with our PSTN SIP trunk.  Right now we are converting from SIP to H.323 at the CUBE using a MTP required.  I am trying to convert to an end-to-end SIP path so that we can play Multicast MOH to PSTN ca...