IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Difference between the two CME 10.0 file sets (files are listed as v1 and v2)?

Does anyone know what the difference is between the two CME 10.0 rar files listed here: http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=277641082&softwareid=282786567&release=10.0&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest They're both the s...

CUCM-SME queries

Hello,I'm reading for SME and I have few queries:- Will the SME act as SAF forwarder? or will we need IOS Forwarder? for both between leaf & SME and SME's clusters.- What is the configuration for SAF/CCD for leaf and SME? What is the SIP trunk Type? ...

nadernoshy by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can't Block Incoming Number

I'm having trouble blocking an incoming number on a Cisco 2811 configured as an h.323 gateway. I followed this guide here - http://blog.ipexpert.com/2009/03/21/blocking-calls-based-on-ani/. Everything seems to work okay. I can even successfully test ...

justins by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Unity 9.x MWI

I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how to turn off of the message indicator light after you have listen to  voice mail messages. Currently,  you need to do something with the message (like save, move or delete) before MWI turns off. In our old ...

G3261 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Voice Vlan

Hello,I have an question is kind stupid, but somebody asked me and i have this doubt too. If i have pc attached to my phone, but i onle have one vlan, the IP Phone and the PC will work? I know that we can face some problems with this scenario. Regard...

Resolved! CUCM Group 9.1

Hi,I have 3 CUCM in 1 group, 2 nos in HO and 1 no's in DR and in DHCP option 150 contains pub and sub1,sub2, but the IP phone is capable of accepting only 2 tftp, if incase of my pub,sub1 fails ip phones shld failover to sub2 without changing the opt...