cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! upgrade of cucm

Hi everybody,I would like to upgrade my current cucm 7.1.5 to be6k 9.1.2 on new servers. First of all is it a recommended upgrade path using jump upgrade? On is it much safer to start a new clean installation?If i choose the jump upgrade i would like...

Hi All,I'm having trouble registering my ATA 187 in 9.1. I've attached my config, ccsip debug, and a screenshot of the ata webpage. I'm seeing a lot of SIP 401 unauthorized messages and the ATA looks to have the DN's, but won't register. Any ideas?Al...

Greeting AllI`m running CUCM 8.5 Pub and i wanted to change the IP address, i did it using the correct sequence numberChange the IP address under Administration page system->serverThen i changed it under the OS CLI set network ip eht0 IP_ADDRESS MASK...

HI We have 2 cluster in different countries for CUCM ( One for APAC one for UK ) which are connected through ICT . Is it possible if a cisco phone at APAC CAN HAVE A SECONDARY LINE FOR UK “ I tried the same but APAC publisher only showing APAC partit...

Does anyone have information on where this can be downloaded or provide a link?  I've been searching for this and have been coming up empty handed on Cisco's site.  We are curretly running a BE6K 9.1 with CIPC clients.     

Ed Kender by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes