IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is anyone familiar with AT&T megacom PRIs configured on a SIP gateway? I was able to get the PRI to come up with the following configuration last night. However I would not get any calling party information coming across in the Q931 message, just DNI...

tpfrankli by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my conf in attatchment files and this is debug ccsip calls results*Sep 24 12:54:01.339: //3636/3806C30E8EF1/SIP/Call/sipSPICallInfo:The Call Setup Information is:Call Control Block (CCB) : 0x47BAFFB4State of The Call        : STATE_DEADTCP Sockets Us...

Resolved! BE5K upgrade to 9

Hello.  I have a Business edition 5000 running on a MCS 7828H3.  Its versions are CUCM System version: 6.1.3.1000-16 , and CUC Version 2.1.3ES23.1000-23.Am I to follow the upgrade docs for full CUCM/CUC?  Also, i know there are requirements when usin...

Resolved! COR configurations

Hi, guys.I have dial-peers well configured, ephone-dn done, ephone registered and all is working pretty fine.1. Below is an example of each of the point above:dial-peer voice 1 pots description OUTSIDE preference 3 destination-pattern 900T port 0/0/0...

HiI want to configure a Queuing with CCM 9, I know that this is with a Hunt Pilot and as destination pattern put the trigger to CCX and launch the scripts, but in my case customer does not have a CCX, only CCM 9 with CUC9, so how can I manage the scr...