IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings! Periodically CM SS on ip ivr goes in partial service. I gathered MIVR logs and found out that there is one port (DN 7804) which locked by unknown reason. Strings from log:2190330: Oct 04 11:37:31.357 MSD %MIVR-SS_TEL-2-DEADLOCK_DETECTED:Po...

Hello All,I am in the process of performing a P2V upgrade from CUCM 8.5 to CUCM 9.1.We will be keeping the same IP address and Hostname on the new cluster.Do I still need to follow the procedure for Migrating IP Phones Between Clusters with CUCM 8 an...

Hello,"bind media source-interface" is not configured under "voice service voip" so CME chooses local SIP media interface based on route to particular endpoint.  This works correctly with CUCM and Asterisk.While configuring SIP trunk media bypass wit...

Hello,I have 7962G with 2 nos expansion module 7915 attached.Need to configure this under Call Manager Express 8.0 hosted on router 2961.CUrrently 7962 can make and receive calls fom extensions.How to add expansion module ? Appreciate if you could pr...

experts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been searching licensing documents but couldn't find this mentioned, apologies if I've missed it in an obvious document!Hypothetically though, if I had CUCM Cluster A and CUCM Cluster B and Cluster A had a surplus of DLUs and Cluster B was runni...

Hi,What is the configuration for hotline (PLAR) in ATA 187?The CUCM version is 8.6.1.20000-1The ATA-187 firmware version is ATA187.9-2-3-1, which support PLAR according to the Release Notes:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cata/187/9_2_3...

ssslllhhh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone familiar with AT&T megacom PRIs configured on a SIP gateway? I was able to get the PRI to come up with the following configuration last night. However I would not get any calling party information coming across in the Q931 message, just DNI...

tpfrankli by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes