IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In respect of Audit cocnern, a customer demands to place CUCM 8.x behind Firewall currently it is positioned without any involment of firewall. Please answer below mentioned quries , make note there are around 2000 active users.. would be any issue i...

faamin011 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyCUCM----SW-----R1              | |              | |             phone1, phone2Above R1 is dhcp server, and NTP time source. CUCM 7 is also running tftp.I have two 7940 phones attached to sw . Both phones have firmware PC03A300How can i sp...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,someone can help in: how to design a dial plan?I have three main blocks: Corporate site, HQs and boats.1 corporate4 hq100+ boatsI want to use this kind of dial-plan:8 XX Y ZZZZZwhere:8 voip codeXX country code: 49 germanyY corporate (7), hq...

Hello all, i have a 7965 phone, i have resetted this phone using 123456789*0# and 3491672850*# now it is not booting, when i start it headset, mute, speaker leds flashing after that line leds flashing but after this closing phone. what should i do,

mhnedirli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OVA template 9.1

Hello,I am going to  install CM 9.1 BE , I am not sure which OVA template  i shld use as per the below, Can anybody route me to proper docs for understanding which is appropriate for my situation and what is the difference between both.cucm_9.1_vmv8_...

Hi all,We are thinking of shortly upgrading to ISR G2 and are a little confused about the SIP Trunking capability on the new platform. We use SIP Trunks for all inbound and outbound calls. Obviously on the ISR G1, we just have the connection to our S...

I have walked into a shop that has a SIP (T1), I know , I know.         This ciruit is only being used to eval future migration off of ISDN PRI's.         I will be terminating the T1 on one of our existing gateways (ISR 2801) that is contro...