IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing out the native queuing behavior on 9.1.1a and observing some behavior that doesn't seem right.  I have two phones setup in a native queuing hunt.  The line group is set to auto logout a phone if it isn't answered.The first caller rings t...

We're consider bringing our helpdesk onboard for CUCM Moves/Adds/Changes.  We'll be writing procedures for them to follow, but I was wondering if there are any websites/videos/documents/etc that focus on high-level CUCM (concepts), and MAC administra...

We have integrate our call manger 5.1 with CUCM 5.0 in another location using ICT non gate keeper. Due to some problem in IP scheme We routed our call manager using Static NAT towards them. Now when I dial them phone is ringing and we are able to tal...

hcl-pawan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai all,We have a client who having CM 4.2 upgrading to CUCM 8.5, The new system going to be installed in new servers.Was planning to take a DMA from 4.2 for current license info and send to cisco for 8.6 license.?Also Exporting all information from ...

Hi All,We are facing the huge delay in the IP Phone firmware upgradtion. It took 30 mins for 6 phones. Phones & TFTP Server in the LAN only.CUCM - 8.6.2Phone : 69XXFirmware : 9.2.2.6Is there any new changes in the Firmware update.  i didn't experianc...

I have installed CUCM 9 cluster and it is working fine but i dont know how to configure Extension mobility in cluster.Please give your inputs.Im not using DNS In my network.Without using DNS how we achieve Extension Mobility Failover

kiranjose by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics