IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Upgraded to 8.6.2 cucm on UCS, ever since DR fails, runs for 16 plus hours... Ran test SFTP on same blade on UCS and completed all 7 nodes in 40 minutes.  Going out thru Nexus to HP VM were SFTP resides, runs 16 hours if it complet...

Hi ,we are forwading a call to a mobile number using the CUCM..when we receive the call with the calling party then  that calling party is getting replaced by the calling party  transformation mask in the route pattern properly..but  when we receive ...

Hi guys, I have a MCS-7816-H3 with CUCM 6.0.1 version, in the link bellow I can see that I can use my hardware to upgrade to CUCM 9.1, but I need to upgrade the RAM from 2GB to 4 GB.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6790/ps5748/ps3...

Dear'sI want to a feature in call manger 9.1 but i am not sure which feature should i work on.I want to achieve the below.when anybody calling a manger it should ring first to seceretary then secretary should transfer the call to manager if the calle...

Hello,I have problem with my Dial-peer. I defined dial-peer 2 with 4 codes to prevent all staff calling  International , except those who have the code.I realized that I cannot call Emergency number like 911 or 9102 and some National number 908034567...

Davy Ad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please explain the steps required to set up an intercluster non gatekeeper controlled trunk between a UCM 6 and UCM 7 cluster. I've tried following the documentaiton but are running into some problems (call from cluster a to b getting eng...

Dear All,I am running call manager 5.1.3-6000The base version was 5.1.3-2000.Once i upgrade it from base version 5.1.3-2000 to 5.1.3-6000, i faced an issue with the ip phone display language issue.For example before i do the upgrade some yours were u...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have done a few 9.1 FRESH installs but I have two clients that are upgrading from 8.X to the newst 9.1 for CCM, UC, CUPS, CER and UCXX.Does anyone have expereince upgrading about a 400 phone Call Manager/Unity Connection 8.6.2 install to 9.1.1?  Al...