IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MOH & Cube

Hi,Environment is CUCM - H323 - CUBE - ISPInbound & outbound calls all work fine however MOH does not work. Have checked that MOH is streaming from CUCM and is Unicast. Have checked all codecs in the Service Parameters for MOH to include G729 and res...

Hi,I have IP Phone 7965 with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 8.6 with the router 3945. In this IP Phone i want to implement phone busy if the user is talking with another phone line.I have found the command and implemented but still it d...

We have had several instances where a user will come in their office in the morning and the 7945 phone has a black screen and only the Speaker LED button is lit. If I unplug from POE and plug back in, all lights, including screen come on for a second...

I have a router running MGCP for our remote offices and have caller-id enabled on our gateway and as well in CUCM. (8.5)Caller-ID only works the first instance. Then it doesn't for the remainder of the calls. If I reset or do a shut and then a no shu...

I installed a CUCM 7.1 on VM host and I can SSH into it, but can't open the admin web page. When I tried the https://x.x.x.x/ccmadmin, I got following message. The Cisco Tomcat service is running on the server and I had tried to restart the service a...

hi peoplekindly help me out...i have to present a solution for 2000 users of Cisco VOIP on multisites...i suggested them to use CM cluster on each individual site.Now i am having difficulty to connect my gateways with all sites via bandwidth and PSTN...