IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Helloi have 10 branches connected to the HQ using cisco routers and switches. i am using VoIP where branches are registered with a gatekeeperas H323 Gateways.i am replacing the routers in the branches to a new model, and i am studying to implement CM...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im having some problems with calls to the pstn with a specific E1 in my gateway. The problems is that when i call to a local number in the PSTNwhen the dial-peer match some channel of the E1 "B", the call sometimes is completed and sometimes it just ...

golvic_23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'have an Uc560 whit a BRI interfaces. Everything was working properly until I updated (8.6.1), since that time, it happens that in some calls, the caller can not hear anything, instead I feel him.What kind of debugging you advise me to do?Than...

Dear All,I am running CUCM 8.6.I need to sync my CUCM with Active Directory 2003.I need to know what information do i need from cutomer to fulfill this task:For example what should i have to configure in below fields:LDAP Manager Distinguised Name*--...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to set up new SNR numbers for some extensions (just one succeeded), but this message is displayed after second one:IG-CME-254(config-ephone-dn)#ephone-dn 15 octo-lineIG-CME-254(config-ephone-dn)#mobilityIG-CME-254(config-ephone-dn)#snr...