IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed a fresh install of Unity Connection 8.6(2) and had set up a voice directory handler that was working fine.CTI Routepoint with a DN with CFWD all to Voicemail then the Mailbox has the Standard Greeting set to the VoiceEnabledDirectory...

ian-lewis by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are offering HCS based solution from data center for a site with 20,000 end points.For local survivability, Maximum phones supported by SRST are 1500, should we install multiple SRST 's or there is a better solution (supported with HCS)           ...

How can we tell if the dial peer configured is inbound dial peer or out bound dial peer?  I mean  We don't use any word explicitly do define a dial peer as inbound or outbound. Rather  a dial peer direction i.e inbound or outbound is determined by i...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i wanna change my CUCM subnet mask, running on VMWARE, i know that i will need to rehost the license for new license mac. #•Time zone #•NTP server 1 (or "none") #•NIC speed (or "auto") #•Hostname #•IP Address (or "dhcp") #•IP Mask (or "dhcp") #...

I am hoping someone out here has come across theis senerio and has been able to find a solution.The Problem:     I have a couple of customers now that have purchased CUPS 8.5 +, and we have deployed CUPC 8.5 clients as well as configured the CSF ( Ci...

Hi.I'm facing the following issue on a Cisco Voice Gateway:(1/3) Framer: 1, Event: CMQ_EVENT_E1_FRMR_RAI_ALARM, Status: 128(1/3) Framer: 1, Event: CMQ_EVENT_E1_FRMR_RAI_ALARM, Status: 0                   Does anyone know what might be causing this on...

Morning. colleagues.I need to check a calls which ware made 3.5 month ago. My CUCM CDR has 90 day storage hostory onlyI have a CDR data (CDR+CMR) manunually downloaded from CUCM using RTMT tool (no CDR TXT file).  I  trying to open such CDR file but ...