IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Dial peers

CME 9 with 9951 phones.I have seen on my system that VOIP dial peers are not created for vocie register DNs unless the SIP phone is connected and registered.Is there a method to force creation of a SIP VOIP dial peer if the phone is not connected?SCC...

I have configured INTERCOM in CUCM. After changing the button template to show the intercom in two 7961 phones and configure the directory numbers under the phone settings. I was unable to see the INTERCOM button on the screen of the 7961 phones. I m...

Jeiky1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Running CME 8.6 on a 3825.  I have a WAV file as the MOH.  Whenever it is played it sounds "screechy" for lack of a better work, almost like overdrive but I have reduced the volume of the file.  It plays at a lower volume now...