IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am on CUCM 8.5 and would like to get a list of DN that are used anywhere in the system.  I.e., I use the 14xx area for things like Unity VM ports and my Contact Center lines etc.  I know that I can go to Call Routing then Directory Number and it wi...

gkeel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for help to find the flash and then help flashing an ATA 188 that has V3.1.1 atasip (Buikd 040813T0 on it to V3.1.0 atasccp (Build 040305B. I am running CCM 8.0.3

Voice gateway is not registering with CCM. The causes and changes made are unknown.2821#sh ccm-managerMGCP Domain Name: x.xPriority        Status                   Host============================================================Primary         Down  ...

sindan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i need help in unity plzforwarded calls to untiy then i passed the call to call handler by forwarding rule which transfers calls to subscribers with caller input ,now the issue when i am dialing extension which i forwarded to unity playing mes...

hello guys,i am running cisco unity connection 7.1.5 with regular scheduled back ups to an sftp server. the problem is sometimes the backups just fail.what happens is that a back up is done for some files but others are not done. I checked the storag...

abukuru95 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes