IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi fellows, i have a problem with DTMF and is drive me crazy.My topology is as followsCCM8.5 ------sip------- ASA5510 -----sip------- ITSPwhere the ASA do all nat translations and its receiving the sip trunk from the provider. My problem is that i do...

Hi guys,I have a problem licence on my CUCM cluster. After a minor upgrade the licence files are considered as unvalidThe new version of the CUCM is 6.1.5SU3Is someone already facing this problem ?Thanks,Hervé Jacquemin

I am wondering if there is a tool for a unique situation I have. A customer needs their switchboard operators to control analog phones connected to VG224s in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager environment. When their analog phones were on a Rolm ...

Is there any way that we can remove the "Record your greeting" after pressing "5" on the keypad when trying to FWD a message?I can go to the Custom Keypad Mapping tool but I can't see any sub-menus under the "After Message" tab. We are using Unity 7....

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a problem when using Cisco IP Communicator remotely using a Cisco VPN s2s or VPN Client connection.The CIPC registers without problem but the problem is that I don't have dial tone from the IPCommunicator.I'm using an Cisco ASA 5510 v8...