IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , Recently i have started seen that whenever we add new phones Active Load ID is showing unknown. We are running CUCM 7 version earlier active load id use to show "sccp45.8-5-4s" but now its started unknown more often.Can anyone please let me k...

Hello All,I have configured an E1 from a service provider on a Cisco 3800 router (Voice Gateway). When calls are made to PSTN through the E1, the 4-digit internal extension number displays on the receiving phone. I want the full E1 number to be displ...

justserve by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am having some issues integrating Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage (CUMA) with MS Active directory.When completed the Active Directory Advanced Settings configuration and click “Test Config” it comes with the following error, (please also s...

Hi,i use a Gateway with ISDN and MGCP Fallback. In SRST mode all SCCP Phone are registered and in/-outbound calls working fine. The 9951 SIP Phones are also registering, but the incoming calls are disconnected with:SIP/2.0 406 Not AcceptableDid someb...

rkrumpe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, we are ugrading our old unity 4.0(4)SR1 to the latest version. We already have the Cisco MCS Server with Windows 2003 pre-loaded and I am wondering which version I need? First of all, what is the difference in Unity and Unity Connection? S...

tuck74055 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes