IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've upgraded my ISR to 8.6 to get video working on the 9951's I have. I have configured it in voice register global (and on the pool's themselves) but I know I missing more; like buttons, can someone point me in the right direction for documentai...

bjames by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN on SCCP phones

Hi guys,I came across this document earlier today regarding configuration of the SSL VPN client on SCCP phones to allow them to reach CME.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmevpn.htmlI cant seem to find any...

jonmo2578 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to figure out why my phones are losing their IP addresses and rebooting and grabbing a new IPdespite having infinite lease set on the IOS DHCP server.  I did notice in the console log on the phone itself reference 3to a bugtrap.  C...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to load balance or more importantly provide redundancy for EM requests to two CCM Servers.We are using "load balancing" to do this as opposed to SLB ? on a router- Has any one done this , I`m aware that using DNS in a similar way is no...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In case anybody else has come across this, here is the fix:Problem: Clean install of CUE 8.5 on SRE-900 fails with the following error message:File transfer error during download. Curl error code is 78Error encountered while downloading payload(s)Una...