IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VG248 and MeetMe

Greetings,Trying to get a definitive answer as to if initiating a MeetMe conference is supported on a VG248.  All the posts I am reading say it can only be done on a SCCP device, but the VG248 is a SCCP device.  We have it working successfully from a...

ahochau_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has an older 4.2 system with AD integration.  They are asking if there is any way to change the field in AD that the plugin uses for displaying the telephone number in the Corporate Directory from the TelephoneNumber field to the IPPhone num...

Guys,I am looking for guidance as looking through the mass of documents on the TRAI website is not proving fruitful.According to the Cisco document for features and servicesRegulations of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) require that ...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Guys;I am setting up a small office with 4 phones using the CCMEThere is 2 direct lines via the FXO port1st direct line 212121212nd direct line 23232323IP Phones; 8051, 8052, 8053, 8054Customer required a call structure like this:Incoming calls on...