IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have setup a Cisco phone system with CUCM and an ASA so that we can have multiple 7945 phones remotely connected via AnyConnect VPN.  The phones have been configured to use certificate based authentication for the VPN connection to t...

MikeFL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community,I have users in my corporate directory with and without extension. It is complicated for my end-user to locate who he is looking for since he can see an immense list of users and I want him to only display the list of users with...

Hi, Our cisco phones keep freezing around every 6 weeks, the phones we have are CP-8841-3PCC and they appear to be on the latest firmware as the software version is sip88xx.11-3-1MPP-697.loadsHas anyone else had this issue and does anyone know of a f...

Hi, We are having an issue with CLID when calling via PSTN network. Below is the telco log for reference unable to understand the issue.2020-08-10 16:05:02.020370 [DEBUG] isdn_trace.c:224 [SNGISDN Q931] wp11 FRAME INCOMING:  Prot Disc:Q.931/I.451 (0x...

Hello all, I am trying to create a new SIP trunk to my cubes individually to service a new need in the organization. Pass DTMF via a call consult transfer within UCCX. The goal is to pass the account number and PIN into a distant IVR. We have found t...

sanman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes