IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i have one HQ in England and its branch in U.S ... in both locations i have 5digits of extension ... both are connected to each other via MPLS and on Branch there is an E1 link for SRST ... users from HQ should able to make call to Branch via ...

riazshams by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii configured attendant console with pilot point and hunt memmbers.then i connncted my console pc through one extesion,calls are passing thru pilot point to members.but icant see anything related to pilot point transfer friom my console. i should be...

Dear all,Need ur help in configuring AAR.It will be very helpful if I get any step to step guide to configure the same.I have configure a RP and assigned an RL to it the RL consists of the ICT and the PSTN gateway.Due to Location based CAC I am not a...