IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

we currently are running ccm 5.1(2b) and was wondering if there is a way to have cdr's written to a mssql database. I can see in CDR Manager where you can setup a Billing Application Server, but that looks like it rights to a flat file. If anyone is ...

Hi there !I'm using the Cisco Power Calculator tool at: http://tools.cisco.com/cpc/launch.jspI'm in doubt since I tryied to use a 3750G (48 Ports) with 48 phones 7941G-GE .. and I returned me an error.. I had to reduce the number of IP Phones to 28, ...

Hi, I have been running CUCM 6.1.1.3000-2 for about a month now, and ran into the problem today that any updates that I make to phones will not take effect.In addition, when I delete a phone, and go as far as a hardware reset (hold down # on startup)...

MPE

I am running meeting place express 2.0 as a demo. Anyone know how I add a new language file and change the date format from mm/dd/yy to dd/mm/yy?Thanks

I`m due to change the DNS address in CUCM 5 to point to another DNS server. Is there any issues with this.A couple of questions 1. Potentially I think the CUCM will lose connection to the GW while we do the change2. I do it on all CUCM servers in the...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes