IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wants to deploy Cisco 79XX phones on a Dell Switch and already has a voice VLAN deployed. My question is: Will a Dell switch talk CDP to the phone and tell it what the VLAN assignments are? Does anyone out there have any experi...

mmertens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When tranferring a call from a 7961 to a 7936, I Hit transfer, extension, transfer. The call I am transferring goes to hold, and a new call is made from the 7961 to the 7936. It is a sporadic problem. Anyone ever see this? I have swapped phones, res...

exatxer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am on Lab testing intercluster trunk GK controlled calls and I'm getting issue with call transfer and conferences, we have a hole of BW (E3), I would like to know a guide for find the cause of this issue.The following log appear:Publisher I ...

acerda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes