IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM CUC 11.5   I have a Sip Trunk connection to a Valcom paging unit. I can connect to the valcom unit ok, it answers and waits for me to dial additional digits, to call a specific device, ip speaker. This will work ok calling from an analog input, ...

Hello all!   We have a hunt group with several members. One of the members is requesting a way to be alerted the call is coming in for the hunt group and not their personal extension. I think they would like it to keep the original CNAME and Caller I...

Hey Guys,  I am planning an upgrade of my CUCM, am currently looking at the BE4000. The idea is to reuse all my handsets. Please say if these handsets will be able to use with the BE4000 USERS: 40-50 FUNCTIONS: ALL handsets: MODEL6921 Standard SCCP79...

Hi Guys,   My Customer have a Gateway 2921 with SIP Configured. In this equipment too having a FXO that not is identify the Caller ID. The Carrier told that identifier call is enable. Below the configuration FXO port. Are there another configuration ...

wilsonsant by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes