IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have been observing issues such as static /hissing sound / voice break with the Cisco WebEx audio conferencing system. We have direct SIP Trunk with Service provider from CUCM To service proider. We have Route pattern : 16000 ( service When user d...

Resolved! CME upgradation

Hi Team,    We are having Cisco CME with OS version 15.3 and CME version 10.0 . Current version 10.0 is not supported with 78XX series phone with 15.3 OS and i need to upgrade the OS. I am planning to upgrade the same on 10.5.. Can someone help me wi...

purvrv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I have a problem were i have set up a MGCP Gateway With a FXO port for a customer, i have set it up so that when a call gets in, it gets delivered to an AA in unity connection, now the call gets connected fine but the issue i have i...

i see this problem happen frequently.  Does anyone recommend any steps to take to attempt to remedy this issue before escelating to ISP?  is there anything I can do to dig deeper or resolve the issue myself?     Router1#sh controllers t1T1 0/1/0 is u...

Amafsha1 by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes