IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Secure SIP Call

Dears, I m building a secure sip trunk between the 2 no's of CME with secure RTP , the sip trunk between the CME forms successfully but the SRTP fails between the phones , when it is  normal RTP it works fine but with SRTP it fails  I cannot establis...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I think I am so close to getting this working. The first dial-peer accepts the call from my provider. The invite comes to 1777XXXXXXX. I have attached a sip-profile to this dial peer: voice class sip-profiles 2request INVITE peer-he...

Hi all,   I have a problem getting 7911G's to register on my CallManager Express.  The problem appears to be that the LoadFile on the phone is saying term11.default rather than SCCP11.8-3-3SR2S.   I had one phone out of two working last night and it ...

Hello Guys;       I am trying to establish a SIP trunk between a Sangoma FreePBX (v. 14.0.1.24) and a CUBE (Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S).   I cant find any helping documentation regarding the FreePBX for SIP trunking with a Cisco Voice...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I hope I am asking a question in the correct forum. I am new here and yet have been studying CCNA on my own for a couple of years, just took CCNA 1 & 2 at Tarrant County College, so I consider my knowledge is less than 2% (so I don’t have 2ce...

TexNolan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes