IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends   I have two clusters and I am able to login to one without issues. When I do the same config in a different cluster its says cannot communicate to the server.   What should be checked on my client or the server to make this work?   Reg...

Hi,   Can anyone assist me in B-ACD 3.0.5 requirements and configuration on 2911 Router. Just wonder to configure like this  Calling party receives Welcome prompt then enters dial number, if not after some period forwards call to operator.   I am fol...

Nizami by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 11.5 We've converted about 125 Dx80s from Android to CE. But I have One that is registered at ce-8.3.1....... and won't pull the phone load for ce-9.0.1......... All the others pulled the new file after the convert and reset. This has been resta...

Hi All,    Soon to implement my first CUE system on ISR G2. In regards to port licenses, what constitutes a "simultaneous connection to the system" for licensing purposes?   For example, if the CME auto attendant (B-ACD) on my main business line is s...

I'm having some problems when I try to upgrade a cisco DX80.When I try to upload the firmware "sys1.dx80.10-2-5-215.mlo" in Cisco Unified OS Administration>Software Upgrades>TFTP File Management, it says "Secure Connection Failed"Why is that?Regards

CUCM Version - 10.5.2.13900-12 Setup an ILBC call between 9971 and 7962 (verified using ILBC by pressing "?" twice on 7965 while on active call) This link shows CM should deduct 24 kbps per call: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuc...

bwalsh by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   i work as an it technician for 2 companies, when i leave my office,  i transfert calls from my cisco 7911 phone to my cell phone, the problem is, for comany number 1 i get calls on the cell phone with the correct number of the caller but for...

job.bak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes