IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am in the process of cutting over a customer from 28xx to 43xx gateways.  I ran into an issue with outbound dialing in SRST mode to POTS lines.  After troubleshooting, I have tracked it down to the way SRST seems to be reading the dial peers...

On SIP 7975 phone and would like to program the phone to have the Federal Express delivery guy pickup the phone and the phone will just autodial out from the phone as an intercom or a direct line to the Campus reception without having to dial any num...

Dear experts, I have CUCM  with Cisco Prime License Manager - there I can see that I have one CUWL Standart License in use - and because I don´t have one installed, the System tells me that I need one license. Where can I find, which part of config...

Hi all,  I need to change the phone language of 8845, from English to Simplified Chinese. However, the ip phone 8845 fail to change to language to Chinese after I configure the "User Locale" in CCM Phone Profile. Anyone had the same problem and an...

Hi I have an issue where we need 4 phones to show the caller ID when calling outbound. At the moment we have a call manager running version 8.6 and sending outbound pstn calls via a H323 gatway. We have a route pattern 9.@ for all outbound calls Ca...

IP 7961G registers to Publisher despite all configurations set to reg to a subscriber. Connected anywhere on our network a specific 7961 will only register to our PUB. Even when a device that registers to a subscriber is super copied to this device, ...

Hi, we have 2x Cisco 2951 in an Cisco CUBE HA(SIP-to-SIP) Configuration. We have configured it as described here: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-border-element/112095-cube-hsrp-config-00.html When I r...

Sascha K. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes