Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello -I am working to deploy CER for a large customer.  They have a CCM cluster supporting, as expmple, 10 sites with the following characteristics:1. each site has 4 digit DNs2. each site has it's own phone partition3. sites have overlapping DNs4. ...

Unity Connection 8.0.3UCM 7.1.5Phone 7975 on SCCP75.9-1-1SR1SI've got a single user (at least who has reported the problem) who occasionally has a visual voicemail issue.  About every 3-4 weeks, she presses the messages key, selectes visual voicemail...

I have a working CUEAC that has 5 locations and one location has developed a problem with transferring a call.  All seems to work OK up until the point where the phone is supposed to ring at the desk being transferred to.  No errors show up and...

We are trying to get some clarity on Cisco's video roadmap and where that roadmap stands.  Based on marketing materials, it appears that Cisco's direction for video and telephony integration is to use CUCM.  However, we keep running into situations w...

Hi,All i am  having issues getting the jtapi to register with UCM all my config  looks ok and i have the correct license however it refuses to register. If i do a show ccn status ccm manager i get the below:cue# sh ccn status ccm-manager JTAPI Subsys...

I have a Unity Connection 8.6 server that is integrated with AD. My main issue going forward is the user maintenance. If a user is disabled in AD, the user's LDAP integration status changes from "Integrate with LDAP Directory" to "Do Not Integrate wi...

Hello.I'd like to know the correct procedure for the upgrade process in object.We have a production infrastructure with 3 CUCM 6.1.3 (one pub and two sub).We'd like to use one of the existant servers (that is supported) and one new server, to upgrade...

Just installed CUP 8.5 and everything works except getting a "Device Error" when starting the CUPC client.  I am unable to make calls from CUPC or interact with any of my phones.  Ive followed the guide and revisted each configuration step but cant s...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber Contact add

We have an AD where users have an alias in the form of jbloggs. The same user will have an email address of joe.bloggs@xyz.com.what is the best username to associate the user with in cup (i.e in CUCM so can be imported to CUP) - sh...