Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Afternoon all, I recently posted this on the regular support forums and got no response at all so figured I'd have another go here.I've got a strange little issue with around 5 or 6 of our iPhone users who are setup with the Jabber client (voice, not...

Resolved! Changing a DN

Most of our extensions are 200's, but one user was setup by my predecessor with an extension in the 300's. This was done because he wanted to not allow incoming  direct dialed external calls. Now, this user needs to be able to receive incoming direct...

devine by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   We are running CUCM 8.5 and are fighting to get C2C up and running, after going through the issue with it not saving settings and then moving to latest version 8.1 I find I have one of two problems:  If I put in the fully qualified name o...

Can anybody explain me what all applications are included into this BOQ is this CUCM or Contact center express solution (Ex: cucm,cuc,meetingplace,presence,contact center express) and which part number is for user license.I highly appreciate if some...

johntim20 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes