Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an issue where several phines in a subnet ar not being seen by CER.. When the phine calls out they hit the default ERL. This is no manual phoines, no unallocated phones. 42 out of 45 phones in one subnet are seen and three are not. So far...

miket by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity Connection Version 8.5.1ES42.12019-42Option 4 to reply to a message when left from a fellow subscriber on occasion is not available.  It skips it.  These calls are internal and in most cases I can go ahead and hit 4 and it works even tho...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, we have a "tralation pattern" (0500XXX) that makes the transformation to a "hunt pilot" (10800 internal dial number) this "hunt pilot" belongs to a "hunt list" and this belong to a "Line Group", but when the call is completed and the...

Does anybody have a copy of the above referenced presentation that you could send me.  Thanks in advanced.  The presentation can be purchased at the following site:http://www.scribd.com/doc/33211957/BRKVVT-2011-Best-Practices-for-Migrating-Previous-V...

I am currently trying to backup my new CUC 8.6 server. I have tried the following FTP clients...FilezillaCore FTPMSFTPCGYNWINand the following sections do not backup.Connection_messages_unitymbxdb1Connection_databasethe other sections backup fine.Any...

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using:Cisco MeetingPlace for Outlook 6.1.21.0Cisco MeetingPlace Web: 6.0.639.13Outlook 2010When I schedule a meeting using the button in Outlook, when I save the meeting it connects to the server, books the meeting slot, but then puts me on the Atten...