Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Currently running Unity 5.0(1) ES88 with Exchange 2010. Connectivity/operation is fine during the day, but in the middle of the night UMR kicks in and I get the following messages in the app log:Event Type:    ErrorEvent Source:    CiscoUnity_MALExEv...

In Unity 7.0 when someone left a voicemail the email notification sent would list all unread messages… in this case there would be two listed in the email….if someone else left a message the email notification would list all 3.After upgrading to Unit...

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/InformixODBC/InformixODBC.htmlI'm running Windows 7 SP1 and using the latest IBM Informix ODBC drivers from ibm.com and can't connect to the Connection Database Proxy  ( ibm.com drivers are 3.70.TC3 for...

I need to replace the MeetingPlace 7.0.3.4 application server to different hardware.  I was planning on installing the server software and restoring data from backup, I know that I need to contact Cisco about MAC address change. I am reading the docu...