Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm running into an issue with a fairly new CUCM 10.5 system. I installed it a couple days ago and have only some preliminary configuration on it. As of about an hour ago I am unable to login to the web GUI for no reason, it shows "Account has been l...

K L by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Cann't synchronize Cisco IM and Presence server on Cisco Prime Collaboration server.  Noted that I have 1nos CUCM 10.5.2, 1nos CUC (Cisco Unity Connection) 10.5.2,  1 nos IM & Presence Server and 1 nos Cisco Prime Collaboration. I have only Jabber ...

I am going through the documentation on clustering for our Call Manager.  I am being told that once the new cluster was opened and replicated the old cluster1 is not able to user the original numbers in the system. Saniaro: 1.  Old user leaves the co...

I am in the process of preforming the standard upgrade from version 10.5 to 11.0.  As the upgrade files are not generally available in the normal software download areas ( they tell you to use PUT ), I ordered them through PUT.  I received the files...

fdouble08 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,   am sending the call from h323 gateway to cucm via dial peer, but am getting connected status in ip phone and getting(please chk the number reponse).am not sure  from where am getting  this response  my call flow gateway (h323)---> cumc...

CUCM version 11. Added product instance to Prime License Manager, but "Test Connection" fails with "Unknown Error". This used to work until 1/8/2016. Installed licenses valid for another 3 months. Have tried: license client reset registration Also tr...

Hi All,Need a little ?I have a CUCM Cluster consisting of 1 x Pub & 1 x Sub in a Dev Enviroment, we recently installed RTMT and noticed we get the following alarmsfor the Pub and Sub. Alert Name = Critical Service Down,     Severity = Critical,     D...

hi, can someone throuw some light on the below: I have purchased 150 cme-srst license for my cme . However i have to register around 40 more phones than the license.  currently the CME has 250 demo licenses so phones are fine. I would like to know w...