Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For 24 hours I’d like to run Unity Connection 1.2(1) which has SCCP ports with CallManager 8.5(1).  Unity Connection 1.2 isn’t supported anymore, we are migrating to Unity Connection 8.5(1) but I wanted to do CallManager 4x to 8x upgrade the first ni...

In UNITY , a subscriber is set up that when a caller presses zero, caller input is set  to “Attempt Transfer”  to another subscriber. The called subscriber is forwarded to VM and the subscriber  to which the call is being transferred is also forwarde...

maryclegg by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Head office i am using CUCM 6.1.2 version, now we have a new branch in which i have Cisco 2911-CME-SRST/K9 which has to be used as a Cisco Voice gateway but i am faceing lot of problems in the integration using MGCP. or is their any way i can inte...

Hello friends,I'm currentely running Unity Connection 8.5.1ES16.11900-16.I would like to use the single inbox feature with Exchange 2007.It is in the documentation that we need at least Unity Connection 8.5(1) Service Update 1 (UCSInstall_UCOS_8.5.1....

Guys, I just want to make sure that I´m doing the right thing here, I have a client that needs to upgrade their voip network this is what they have:·         PN: MCS-7825-H1-IPC1·         OS Image: 2000.4.1·         OS Upgrade: 2000.4.4a·         Sys...

Resolved! CUPC 8.5 no Video

I am running CUPC 8.5 in desk phone mode with a 7965 and a Microsoft LifeCam but NOT getting video. On server health --> Desk phone VideoServer Address:Server Port:Server Protocol: CASTStatus: CDP can't detect phone - no phone attached.Sometimes, the...

joel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes