Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to create an application that would allow a customer to sumbit consumption values via an IVR using the GetDigitString. The values would then have to be parsed on to a URL as parameters and saved in a back-end application.How is this...

We're running UCCX 8.02 SU1.Assuming we have calls waiting in queue...when an agent wraps up a call, and goes ready again, it takes 20-30 seconds before UCCX sends them another call.  Our queue script works by doing some checks to make sure agents ar...

I need to get AGENT STATE DETAIL REPORT for some agents in a month date range, but I only get information from the six first days of the month (when you run the report on the screen is given the same information only from 1st to 6th). I tried to get ...

Dear,i already have call center group configured and working fine.i need to add new group for other dept. i tried to follow the RMCM wizard but still there is something missing to let the new group ready.can you pls. send me all the steps that requir...

Dear All,We are getting hits from subscriber (CUCM 7.1) to our sprawller(ICM 7.5) server on port 32229 and 32271 which are in the range of rtp/srtp.Idealy cucm do not communicate with ICM on these ports.In which scenario CUCM can communicate with ICM...

Running V8.02 of UCCX when I log into the Supervisor Desktop, I can log in ok, but when I choose a team, I get the following errors:Unable to log into the RASCAL server. Agent and team statistics will not be available.It was working fine yesterday. N...

reillyjj by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured duplex CCE 7.0 ~ 8.0 system and 4 servers CM cluster. I know as CCE can have 2 connections to CUCM CTI Manager.Unfortunetely that 2 servers failed, CCE's functionality is stopping. I'd like to know CC system can make over 2 connection to...

warrant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EnvironmentUnified Communication Manager 7.1.3.32900-4, UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 Premium Edition.I have an issue in the ANI and DNIS, when calling the script and selecting to speak to a CAD, while ringing in and before tha agent answer (reserve state...

Hi all,I'm trying to do CCX upgrade from version 7 to 8. According to procedure I'm trying to make configuration backup using Pre-upgrade Tool (PUT). Problem is PUT fails to create backup. When I check created logfile I see that the reason is "java.l...

e.gailiss by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am in the middle of UCCE 8.0 lab, bumping into the hurdle of installing CAD 8.0 services.It seems that installation is successful, but after restarting the system, "License Resource Manager" service and "Sync" services are going up and down c...

exjun by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes