Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a script that uses the "get call contact info" step to decide how to process a call based on the DNIS. I have noticed that using this step always return the extension of my telephony trigger instead of the real DNIS. I have the called numbe...

Call Flow: SIP Provider-CUBE-CUPS-CVP-ICMI managed to get inbound calls working by checking MTP required on the SIP trunk between CUBE and CUCM.Is there a way to make it work without MTPs?CUBE 1.3, CUPS 6.0, CVP4.1, CUCM6.12Thanks.

yshraybman by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have asked this question some time ago and didn't have a good answer.What role should I assigna to crsadmin? Most of the answer I was given was CTI.As you know, there are several CTI roles. Anybody know which one is a must?Thanks,

Hi,Ive got a UCCX 7 box working with a CUCM6.0 in a lab environment to test new scripts for our production infrastructure. When im debugging the script the call is terminating on the Accept step. If i leave it the call will ring out but as soon as a ...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my customer  after every holiday he wants to open earlier and close later, I was trying to accomplish this copying the same steps as the holiday schedule Just using a different XML doc. when i test the script i get exception -1 error. does any...

HelloI need a way to find my Uccx users(name & CSQ) - well from a script or from a table on the contactcenter server(running v7) otherwise i´ll need to update my own table manually.The IPCC server (4.13) we could access the uccx database directly, bu...

hello everyonewhen I was monitoring a script, I noticed a large percentage of calls are aborted on the node " run external script", and a few number of calls listed as " in process". only a small percentage of calls passed this node.I would like to a...

Hi,We are using UCCX 7.0 with CME 7.0, iam not able to use cisco Supervisor Desktop. When i try to login it is rejected stating "entered Id was not found". I have configured this supervisor user in CCX -->tools-->usermanagement page. Is it enough do ...

Hi:I developed an http trigger application.I make a Place Call Step and then transfer it to an Agent phone number. It works OK.But, If I put this call to the IPCC Queue (Resource Step), the Agent Desktop does not receive the variables and the call re...

Hi,I am trying to develop a script for UCCX 7.0. I opened Unified CCX Editor started new script, put an accept step and a terminate a step with delay step between the a two of em, uploaded my script to the appadmin page and created a new application ...

Hello I have UCCE 7.2.3 with one campaign outbound in mode predictive and I need to know why the calls that is receive in iphone (customer) from Agent CTI Toolkit outbound is hang up after the calls is aswered for the customer?The agents is reserve...