Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have strange problem.In the TCD reports some of the reports do not have the AgentSkillTargetID and SkillGroupSkillTargetID value.But the call is answered and the Talk time also there.And the same time TimeToAband value also there.The Calldipo...

gnanesh.m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two skillgroup like QtoSG1 and QtoSG2 1.The call has to wait for 15 sec if agents are busy at QtoSG1. or 2. The call has to come back to QtoSG1, if are available within the wait time 15 sec. 3. The call has to forward to QtoSG2, if it exceeds ...

Hi all,I was wondering if it is possible to create a script that will transfer the caller to an conference call.This is the situation:For example there is a telephone number 1000 which is used as main conference number. When someone calls to the scri...

Mike-1985 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting's,I need to add a holiday schedule to my current script. Couple questions, is thier a step for this? If so can I use this one step for a whole year of holiday's or do I have to use this step multiple times in the script?Any guidance or input...

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am running a comprehensive CVP mode with NAM and CICM.On the Gateway I am getting the following error**** CVP HANDOFF.TCL: DB692265.87F811DC.82B2C624.8892778E abnormally disconnected with code 38. ****I can see the switch leg completing.CVP i...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Sorry for such a basic question....new at contact center....I am using UCCX 5.0 express and when my agents are on a call, the work ready folder icon is grayed out. I have enabled wrap up times in agent based routing settings and on the CSQ (do...

I am running CRS version 5.0I am believe somebody removed the base on an IPCC agent before removing the agent. If I go into control panel, I do not see either as installed programs, but when I try to install the new version, it errors out and states...

We are currently trying to provide information to assist with a question about whether a supervisor made an agent ready using CTIOS desktop client. The agent in question did not have agent state trace on at the time. How can we determine whether th...