Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am working on a tool that utilizes the CCMP Resource Management Web Services API to add/remove Agents from Skill Groups and have hit a brick wall when it comes to removing Agents from an existing Skill Group. The documentation is a bit confusing on...

New to Call Center so forgive me. I've seen the db schema but is there a related data model? Or does everyone create this from scratch? I know there will be differences between orgs but I thought it'd be a good baseline to start from if there was one...

allivant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As we continue to follow Covid restrictions, we are unable to sit a new hire with a veteran for side by side training.  We are hiring 5 new reps and will need to conduct virtual side by sides. The issue I need some help on is the new hire will not be...

Allegacy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning.I am wanting to see the possibility of deleting values that are no longer used for filtering reports.Viewing this is done from Value list - Inside collections.I take an example of the applications created, where I have several that were ...

Hello all, I faced an issue which should blocked by the system - I thought.Customer run UCCX 11.6 and reported issues with call distribution at a specific CSQ.Now I see, there are 2 CSQ´s which have exact the same name - please see attached screensho...

rieda by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes