Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using uccx 11.6 getting problem to code transfer call action i tried to use https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code/tree/master/ClickToCallSampleGadget  api but unfortunately it is a consult call api i want to directly transfer my cal...

I'm working on a new script that pulls customer information and multiple databases have to be queried to get the data. However my query is failing to pull any data and I'm not sure why. Do I need to have my connection string include both databases? I...

LabanM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,  a simple question  (got couple more but as these are not related will post in new threads for clarity)  been digging through dosc and other online resources but could not find any answer at all.In our environment (we're talking here thousa...

DN PAIN.PNG
Triggus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is 11.6 compatible with CUCM 12.5 SU3?Planning on upgrading existing CUCM cluster from 11.5 to 12.5 SU3 and wanted to confirm if I needed to upgrade UCCX as well. Based on the compatibility matrix it appears as though it's confirmed with 12.5(1). UCC...

Hi In a lab I am setting up an UCCX outbound Agent based predictive campaignThe contacts are uploaded and the agent goes in a reserved state and the call is made and the remote phone is ringingBut when we pickup the remote phone, the agent never gets...